Thursday, March 18, 2010

VINCENZO MARIA PELLEGRINI - STELLA DELLA SOLIDARIETA' ITALIANA


. Vincenzo Maria Pellegrini receiving his investiture from the Italian Ambassador to Malta Hon. Dr. Danzi

Note; 
The Bust of  Dr. Vincenzo Maria Pellegrini  was done by his friend Mr. Anglu  Dougall


When I started this blog on the 15th September 2009 little did I realize that in less than 7 months I would have posted  100  articles, poems and photos all relating to my Father's work. This fact alone gives me courage to continue on this project of which I have just scratched the bottom. In the next postings I shall deal with his unpublished works and bring these to light to all followers of this blog.....to  all those who have been encouraging me especially my wife Myriam, my brother Franco my sister Anita and my children Annamaria and Patrick a big thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment